Monday, May 18, 2009

10 Things I Can't Live Without

10: Cell Phone
Although there are days I hate it because it freezes or works super slow...it is a staple. I feel naked when I leave the house without it!!
9: Computer
My life is on this thing! With my social sites that I visit, my 9-5 job, and my event planning I am on it all the time. Jimmy calls me his internet queen and sings it like Abba's "dancing queen" lol
8: Fabulous Shoes from Naughty Monkey
There shoes are amazing...nuff said!
Biggest guilty pleasure on tv for me! Love to watch them and hate them at the same time.
6: Cake
Addicted! Put in front of me and I can't resist :)
5: My Car
Not only do I need it to get around, but I love it! The thing is amazing with navigation, paddle steering, and keyless entry.
4: Starbucks
Not an everyday thing for me anymore, but I love it and will never give it up for good!
3: Naps
Cronic Fatigue is an issue for me at times with work, school, event planning, and my personal life. So thankful for my naps!
I dream about planning...is that wierd?
1:My Family and Puppies
I have awesome parents and a super cool brother. My boyfriend is my rock and my puppies are like my kids! Over all I can't live without them all! Not to forget my grammy who has lived an amazing life of 89 years so far and still going strong :)


No comments:

Post a Comment