Monday, July 27, 2009

My Golden Birthday

So today was my 27th birthday and although it wasn't a highly eventful day, I was able to take the day off and spend the day with Jimmy and the dogs. ( it's Thors birthday too!) This evening my family came over and we had a bbq. It was great to see my brother and his family as I don't get the chance to see them often with their schedule and mine.

Jimmy asked me yesterday if I felt old and was getting nervous to be 30 in a few more years. I told him I don't see 30 as old and he told me he felt the same way until he turned 30! I guess time will tell and when I get there we will see!

For now I feel fine about being 27. Kinda wish I was a further farther in life....on the way of having babies... but I guess my life is where I am supposed to be and things will come when they are supposed to!

No comments:

Post a Comment