Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Qtr Has Arrived!

Today is my first day back to school. Only a year left and I will have my BA in Project Management!! Whoo Hoo Thinking about doing my Master's too but we will see.

This quarter I have the exciting class of BUS 4093 - 01 Contracts and Procurement

"Learners in this course study the significance of contracts and the procurement
process in project management. Learners analyze various types of contracts and develop an understanding of contract negotiation, administration, closure, and enforcement. This course provides an explanation of the procurement process, including defining requirements, finalizing requisition and solicitation parameters, and establishing appropriate selection criteria."

I don't really know what all that is but in 10 weeks from now... I WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment