Monday, April 5, 2010

Micheal Buble' Concert

Last Saturday night I went to the Micheal Buble' Concert at Key Arena with my Mom, Dad, Randy, and Jill. It was amazing! A couple years ago my brother and I bought tickets for my parents to go see him and they loved it. So when I heard he was coming back to town I really wanted to go.
The opening act was a group called Naturally 7 out of New York. They were really good. Before they came out an announcement was made that all sounds we were about to hear are made by the human voice and no instruments would be used. Absolutely amazing! It is really hard to describe so I posted a video that isn't so good but one of the only ones that you can embed of youtube so you can get an idea of what I am talking about.








{Okay keep in mind these are camera phone pictures}

Picture from our seats of the stage at Key Arena.


Mom and I at our seats

Randy and Jill



Me and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment