Wednesday, March 24, 2010

That time of year again...

aahhhh Time to start tanning again! Normally I go all year round just to keep somewhat of a tan but this year I was on some medicine that I had to stop going while taking it. But now I can go again and I am so excited!!!! My mom gives me so much crap about going and what I am doing
to my insides, but I love it. So relaxing and it's those 12 minutes of not having to think about what needs to be done around the house, what we need to get at the store, work, school, or weddings. I can just lay their and clear my mind.... unreplacable quiet time.

The whole tanning thing was definitely an art I had to learn about it! At first I figured I could go into any tanning bed and I would get dark. Well after a year of going to the beds at hair salons, I was introduced to Desert Sun...dun dun dun...I got tan!! I found out you have to go into higher level beds at places that change out their bulbs often and use the right lotion mixing up which lotion and which beds you use. Sounds difficult but I can now get a pretty good tan in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment