Friday, April 2, 2010

One of those days....

Have you ever had one of those days where you get up in the morning and decide today I want to wear something different. So you go to your closet at the other end of the house and look at all your dresses. Some you love and some you keep even though they don't fit, just to hope one day you will go back down to that size. This particular day I chose my black and white polka dot dress that reminds me of the ones women in the 50's wore to vacuum with their pearls on.


So off to work I went with my favorite dress, black shinny pumps, and a great black sweater. If only I knew I was going to be running all over the building at work to get people to sign off and look at things before they went into meetings. It was one of those days where you carry your heels around knowing that will cut off 30 seconds to get to the next person. Always stopping right before that last turn to put the heels back on and gain your normal breathing like you just walked there instead of a brisk, head down, determined walk.

It was a crazy day but I love my job and the finish product looks awesome. Makes the heel carrying worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment